Standard Procedure for Entering / Leaving
Shine Bros. Corp. Yard
- Regardless of the size of your vehicle, all vehicles must
approach the scale from the parking lot across the street from Shine Bros. Corp.
The line for the scale starts there. If you pull in front of any vehicle
that is waiting across the street, you will be asked to go to the back of the
line. While waiting across the street please do not block the sidewalk
/bike trail, keep it open for pedestrians and bicycles. Under NO
CIRCUMSTANCES should any vehicle be stopped on the street. This holds up
traffic not coming into the yard and could result in an unnecessary accident.
- When pulling onto the scale, if there is a line formed at
the scale coming out of the yard, please let all vehicles leave the yard before
- When you pull onto the scale, pull your vehicle all the way
forward until your window is next to the yellow tower that says "STOP
HERE". There is a speaker located on the pole so you can communicate
with the scale.
- When on the scale, STAY INSIDE your vehicle.
- Do NOT pull off the scale until the scale operator
tells you it is ok.
- If you go to the Iron Yard, make sure you get a white
ticket. If you go to the Metals Department, make sure you get a yellow
ticket. We will NOT be able to issue a check without a yard ticket.
- The Metals Department is closed from 12:00 - 1:00PM for
lunch. The Iron Yard does take scrap during this time.
- If you are going to the Metals Department, please scale in
by 4PM. The Metals Department closes at 4:30PM.
- Children under 16 years of age are not allowed in
the yard. If you bring a child with you, they will be asked to wait in
the hospitality room in the main office building until you have unloaded
- A valid ID is required for payment. ID is
required every time we issue a check.
- Shine Bros. Corp. is not responsible for
Shine Bros. Corp.
would like to THANK YOU for your business.
customer plays a part in our success as a company.